Harness proD API Help
EPLAN.Harness.API.Occurrences.Interfaces Namespace / I2DDecorableOccurrence Interface
Members
In This Topic
    I2DDecorableOccurrence Interface
    In This Topic
    Interface for decoration set in nailboard and cable drawing.
    Object Model
    I2DDecorableOccurrence InterfaceBooleanProperty ClassBooleanProperty ClassTextProperty Class
    Syntax
    Public Properties
     NameDescription
     Property (Inherited from EPLAN.Harness.API.Occurrences.Interfaces.I2DStyleableOccurrence)
     Property Gets children occurrences of closest level in hierarchy of this occurrence. (Inherited from EPLAN.Harness.API.Occurrences.Interfaces.IOccurrence)
     PropertyDecorations, belonging to this decorable occurrence, visible in the drawing.  
     Property Identifier of the API object. (Inherited from EPLAN.Harness.API.Interfaces.IApiObject)
     Property Is the part a rapid prototype? (Inherited from EPLAN.Harness.API.Occurrences.Interfaces.IOccurrence)
     Property Is occurrence valid? (Inherited from EPLAN.Harness.API.Occurrences.Interfaces.IOccurrence)
     Property Name of the API occurrence. (Inherited from EPLAN.Harness.API.Occurrences.Interfaces.IOccurrence)
     Property Gets parent occurrences of closest level in hierarchy of this occurrence. (Inherited from EPLAN.Harness.API.Occurrences.Interfaces.IOccurrence)
     Property Gets or sets a list of user-defined properties of this occurrence. (Inherited from EPLAN.Harness.API.Occurrences.Interfaces.IUserDefinedProperties)
    Public Methods
     NameDescription
     Method (Inherited from System.IEquatable<IOccurrence>)
    See Also