Harness proD API Help
EPLAN.Harness.API.Occurrences.Interfaces Namespace / I2DDimension Interface
Members
In This Topic
    I2DDimension Interface
    In This Topic
    Interface for nailboard and cable drawing dimension occurrences.
    Object Model
    I2DDimension InterfaceBooleanProperty ClassColorProperty ClassApiFont ClassBooleanProperty ClassLayerInfo ClassLengthProperty ClassTextProperty ClassTextProperty ClassBooleanProperty ClassBooleanProperty ClassTextProperty ClassTextProperty ClassBooleanProperty ClassTextProperty Class
    Syntax
    Public Properties
     NameDescription
     Property (Inherited from EPLAN.Harness.API.Occurrences.Interfaces.I2DStyleableOccurrence)
     Property Gets children occurrences of closest level in hierarchy of this occurrence. (Inherited from EPLAN.Harness.API.Occurrences.Interfaces.IOccurrence)
     Property Gets or sets the color of this occurrence.  
     Property Used font for this occurrence.  
     Property Identifier of the API object. (Inherited from EPLAN.Harness.API.Interfaces.IApiObject)
     Property Is the part a rapid prototype? (Inherited from EPLAN.Harness.API.Occurrences.Interfaces.IOccurrence)
     Property Is occurrence valid? (Inherited from EPLAN.Harness.API.Occurrences.Interfaces.IOccurrence)
     Property Actual layer.  
     PropertyLine pattern of this drawing.  
     PropertyLine thickness of this drawing.Line thickness of this drawing.  
     Property Name of the API occurrence. (Inherited from EPLAN.Harness.API.Occurrences.Interfaces.IOccurrence)
     Property Gets parent occurrences of closest level in hierarchy of this occurrence. (Inherited from EPLAN.Harness.API.Occurrences.Interfaces.IOccurrence)
     Property Gets the 2D position in drawing. (Inherited from EPLAN.Harness.API.Occurrences.Interfaces.I2DTranslatable)
     PropertyPrefix of the dimension text.  
     Property Gets or sets the value of 'Selectable' property of this occurrence.  
     PropertyShow also units in the dimension text?  
     PropertySuffix of the dimension text.  
     PropertyText of the dimension.  
     Property Gets or sets a list of user-defined properties of this occurrence. (Inherited from EPLAN.Harness.API.Occurrences.Interfaces.IUserDefinedProperties)
     PropertyUse user-defined text?  
     PropertyThe text value shown by the dimension.  
     PropertyGet Z-order of this drawable occurrence.  
    Public Methods
     NameDescription
     Method (Inherited from System.IEquatable<IOccurrence>)
    See Also