If authorization is used in projects, user data can be exchanged between models via export and import.
Authorization data are imported via the administration tool.
- Import Authorization Data is called via the menu of the administrator view.
- The Import Authorization Data dialog opens.
- In the Import field, a file must be entered that corresponds to the Mind XML format.
- In the Transaction Limit field, the number of data sets is entered that can be written to the database per transaction. The default is 10000. Smaller values mean fewer temporary data in the RAM, but slow down the import. Greater values accelerate the import, but create larger temporary data volumes in the RAM.
- [Finish] starts the import of authorization data.
The file system can be searched for a suitable file via [Browse...]. If a file is selected that does not correspond to the Mind XML format, an error message will be displayed.