Before you start reading in the help system, please pay attention to the following notes:
Text preceded by this symbol contains a warning; you should be absolutely sure to read this warning before proceeding!
Examples are introduced by this graphic and are expandable. Click the arrow to show the sample text.
Here the sample text is displayed. Click the arrow, to hide the sample text again.
You will find additional notes behind this graphic that will make using the program easier.
Behind this graphic you will find useful tips, for example operation alternatives.
- Elements of the user interface are tagged in blue, thus making them easy to find in the text.
- Texts in bold point to information that is of special importance and that you must pay attention to.
- Code examples, directory names, direct input, etc. are displayed in monospaced font.
- To make it easier to find certain program options, some help topics have a preceding menu path. Select the menus and menu options tagged in blue to access the respective option from the main menu. For example, use the following menu path to call up the EPLAN help system: Help > Contents.
- In the instructions which lead you step-by-step to a certain target, you can find the reaction of the program to your action at many locations behind the arrow symbol pointing to the right .
- Below See also you can find hyperlinks to related pages. Thus, for example, the following hyperlink takes you to the section "Using the help system” in which you receive further information on handling our online help system.