Prolonged concurrent processes are executed by means of the Job Server. This tutorial shows how the Job Server can be used to create a configuration on the basis of the mechatronics modular system T_Mechatronic_ModularSystem and from it to generate EPLAN Electric P8 schematics.
The following steps are necessary to achieve the Job definition:
- Part 1: Install a Job Server.
- Part 2: Create a Job definition with file trigger in order to generate a configuration.
- Part 3: Extend the IMX file to be imported in order to place components on placeholders and extension points.
- Part 4: Create a Job definition with webserverTrigger in order to generate a configuration.
- Part 5: Create a Job definition with webserviceTrigger in order to fill a parameter with key-value pairs.
A modified mechatronics modular system that is made available in the preparatory steps is required for this tutorial.